Win a £2,000 holiday voucher in our 1000th draw!
To celebrate, instead of our normal weekly draw, we are giving away a £2,000 holiday voucher to one lucky winner on Friday 10th July to spend however they choose.
With all the doom and gloom that we are all facing at the moment, flights and holidays being cancelled for 2020 and some struggling to get any type of refund on holidays they have booked and had cancelled, why not let us take some of that stress away from you with our promise to pay you up to £2,000 towards a future holiday of your choice. Any time, any place, anywhere you decide, and we will pay. Giving you something to look forward to when it’s safe to travel again.
Good luck and thank you for playing and supporting Island Jobs.
Winner will be announced on Friday 10th July 2020
To sign up now, or even subscribe to another number click the join now button below!
Players must be 16 and over, full terms and conditions apply, please see below.
Full Terms & Conditions
- The prize value will not exceed £2,000.
- From the date of being awarded the holiday giveaway voucher must be used within 6 months or it shall be withdrawn. This does not mean the holiday needs to be taken in six months it just has to be booked in that time and can be used for a future holiday in 2021/22.
- Holiday insurance must be taken out at the time the holiday is booked and is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- IW Lottery accepts no responsibility in any event that the holiday does not happen
- The prize winner must be an Isle of Wight Lottery player and aged 16 years or over.
- Once the booking has been confirmed, any alteration to the booking will incur administrative charges, payable by the holiday prize winner.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and have no cash equivalent value, accept in exceptional circumstances at the IW Lottery’s discretion, where the decision is final.
- The winner and their guests will be required to participate in publicity across our Isle of Wight Lottery and Isle of Wight Chamber Facebook page and website.
- Please see our conditions of entry. A full list of terms and conditions is available from the IW Lottery office.
For further information, please contact email@example.com or contact Lottery Administrator at the address below.
Isle Of Wight Lottery Mill Court, Furrlongs, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 2AA
Tel 01983 529888 Fax 01983 554555 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsible Person: Mrs Sharon Whiten
Promoted by the Hampshire and Isle of Wight Opportunity Society Limited Reg No. 4101449
Licensed by the Gambling Commission under the Gambling Act 2005 www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk
A part of the Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce Group