Visit Isle of Wight, alongside the Isle of Wight Council and the Isle of Wight Chamber of Commerce and Visit England have organised a series of online sessions to look at how the Island and it’s all-important tourism and hospitality businesses can open up this year.
A similar style to those held in 2020, these sessions could prove vital in answering some of your questions and we encourage you to join in – and to let your industry colleagues know about them!
Visit Isle of Wight will be joined by members of the Regulatory Services team at Isle of Wight Council who will have the answers to some of the legal questions you might have.
If you have any specific questions you would like answered please email them to email@example.com and don’t forget to mention which sector you are referring to.
Dates and times for Tourism & Hospitality industry specific sessions:
- Weds March 24 | 11-12.30pm: Self Catering session 1 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144461110069 )
- Weds March 24 | 3.30-5pm: Self Catering session 2 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144469495149 )
- Fri March 26 | 11-12.30pm: Pubs, Restaurants and Cafes (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144470191231 )
- Sat March 27 | 11-12.30pm: Outdoor Attractions (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144473075859 )
- Sat March 27 | 1-2.30pm: General (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144474032721 )
- Mon March 29 | 11-12.30pm: Hotels, Guesthouses and B&Bs – session 1 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144474939433 )
- Mon March 29 | 3.30-5pm: Hotels, Guesthouses and B&Bs – session 2 (or copy and paste this link into your web browser https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tourism-hospitality-industry-re-opening-engagement-sessions-tickets-144475442939 )
If sessions are fully booked, further sessions will be added. If you are not able to attend any of the sessions, there will be a recording of each one – available online at the Visit Wight Pro website shortly after.