Tuesday 20 April 2021 10.00am – 12.00pm IW Chamber members - FREE This 2-hour (including breaks) online session is offered to you FREE of charge by fellow Chamber member L&M Plus Consulting.
Tuesday 20 April 2021
10.00am – 12.00pm
IW Chamber members – FREE
This 2-hour (including breaks) online session is offered to you FREE of charge by fellow Chamber member L&M Plus Consulting. It will help you develop your mental resilience and personal effectiveness during the challenging times – whether it is the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic or other events and circumstances.
What is covered:
– how we, as individuals, deal with unwanted change (for example, lockdown or other undesirable events);
– stress and its impact on our health (both physical and mental);
– what is resilience and strategies to build personal resilience during challenging times.
Learning outcomes: By the end of the session you will:
– understand resilience, pressure, stress and adversity and their association with mental health;
– be able to use a number of strategies, skills, tactics and tools to bolster your mental resilience and wellbeing.
You will receive great handouts with resilience and wellbeing tips, links to free online resources and your Personal Resilience Development Plan template which you can use to continue building your resilience after this session.
This course is delivered by L&M Plus Consulting
(Tuesday) 10:00 am - 12:00 pm