For the tenth year the Isle of Wight Steam Railway are celebrating Christmas with our friends and colleagues in the business community with a networking afternoon: Due to limited space
For the tenth year the Isle of Wight Steam Railway are celebrating Christmas with our friends and colleagues in the business community with a networking afternoon:
- Due to limited space on the train the event is open to the first 100 people – adults and children welcome. All must be pre-booked with the Chamber
- There is no charge for adults or children, however any children wishing to visit Santa and receive a present there is a £7.00 charge (tokens can be purchased at the Railway on the day)
- Chamber members and families may arrive at Havenstreet station from 1.30pm.
- We have a Christmas show at 2.10pm
- A complimentary mince pie and seasonal drink will be provided
- There is an opportunity to walk around our “Winter Wonderland” grotto.
- All must be ready to board the Santa Special train at 2.50pm for the 3.00pm departure, strictly in the reserved compartments
- 4.00pm to 5.00pm optional tea, coffee and networking in the “Calbourne Room”
(Friday) 1:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Isle of Wight Steam Railway
The Railway Station, Haven Street, Isle of Wight, PO33 4DS